The primary companions to be featured on the Revival Atelier website embody makers from Turkey who’ve created distinctive items like these.
OAKLAND, Calif. – Revival Rugs has launched a brand new market known as Revival Atelier which options unique furnishings and décor items from world designers and artisans.
The model has dedicated to supporting unbiased makers that they’ve chosen primarily based on the corporate’s core values of handmade consideration and heritage strategies together with a dedication to circularity and sustainability.
Revival Rugs’ purpose is to generate alternatives and consciousness of the proficient makers the corporate’s product sourcing workforce meets on their journeys around the globe.
The primary companions to be featured on Revival Atelier embody makers from Turkey:
• Grob Design – Minimal dwelling utilizing natural, pure supplies made by hand and prioritizing performance and ease.
• Hamm – By mixing conventional types of manufacturing with industrial strategies, Hamm goals to uplift craftsmanship that’s approaching extinction.
• Handan – Plant-dyed wool cushions, handwoven by native craftswomen in Turkey.
• Studio Kali – Handcrafted furnishings designed by fusing crafts, artwork and tradition.
• But Design – Distinctive and purposeful furnishings items, made by hand in Turkey.
• Begum Cana Ozgur – Artist-designed wool flatweave rugs handwoven with conventional strategies.
These artisans wouldn’t in any other case have entry to a retail platform at this scale and by dealing with the back-end logistics and delivery, Revival stated it hopes to create alternatives and provides a voice to small companies from round that world and right here within the U.S.